Hello.... welcome. I've started this blog so that I may force my opinion upon those who come across it. I'm not sure where it will go, but I'm starting it anyway, out of ennui and ego.
My plan is to review one thing every day. It could be a movie, or a book, or a song, or a trend, or food, or some random thing I buy at CVS. If you happen across my blog, enjoy my nattering, and want something reviewed, feel free to email me at normaldumbass@yahoo.com and if I want to check out said item, I will do so and review it (with credit to the suggestor).
That being said, I'm only going to review things I want to review. I'm not going to go watch some stupid movie I have no interest in for the purpose of reviewing it, for example. Let's delve deeper. I am not going to watch The Ugly Truth starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. I would die if I saw that movie. I would pull a Bon Scott if I saw that movie. Dead, drowned in my own puke.
Enjoy.
B
SPOTTED: Hershey The Movie Milk Chocolate Bars and Kisses
-
Same ol’ chocolate bars and Kisses, but in some ol’ looking pouches. Also,
I didn’t even know there was a Hershey Movie until I saw these bags.
(Spotted by...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment